Looking for some morning energizer? This breakfast bowl is loaded with nutrients that you’ll be needing at the start of your day, and it is called Cinnamon Keto Granola!
The recipe includes nuts that are good for our health and are a low-carb option. So it is suitable for those on a diet and it is definitely keto-approved. These nuts are a combination of walnuts, pecans, and almonds. Chia seeds are also included in this recipe that is packed with essential nutrients. It will help you get the fiber you need which may seem a little harder to get when you are watching your carb intake. Healthy is not only the word that describes this nutritious bowl, but also delicious! It is because it’s homemade! Making your own granola is much better, would you agree?
Cinnamon Keto Granola is a breakfast bowl that can be put up together very quickly so no fuss when you are in a hurry. 15 minutes is all you need!
Make your mornings great with this Cinnamon Keto Granola that you will surely fall in love with!
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- 2 Tbsp Almond Flour
- 2 Tbsp desiccated Coconut
- 1 tsp Chia Seeds
- 20 grams Walnuts, Pecans, and Almonds, chopped
- ½ tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1 tsp Erythritol
- ¼ cup Almond Milk, to serve
- Prepare all the ingredients.
2. Heat the pan. Add and toast the almond flour.
3. Then, add the rest of the ingredients (desiccated coconut, chia seeds, walnuts, pecans, almonds, cinnamon powder, erythritol)
4. Mix it until well combined. Set aside.
5. Place in a bowl and serve with almond milk.
Energy – 445 kcal
Protein – 10.5g
Fat – 38.1g
Carbohydrates – 15g
Watch the video on how to prepare Cinnamon Keto Granola: