Wraps for lunch are not a bad idea at all especially if it’s packed with ingredients that you love. This Ham and Cheese wrap consists of 4 ingredients only but the fillings have a generous amount of serving.
Super easy to prepare and you can take it with you for your lunch meal. Definitely one of the best grab and go meal options you can have that will fit well in your keto diet. You just layer everything together and roll it up nicely. Another thing is, among the many choices when it comes to dressings, Ranch has been one of the most liked. Its tangy, sweet and creamy taste blends well with ham, cheese, and your favorite leafy greens.
Ham and cheese wraps are the real deal!
Preparation time: 5 minutes
6 leaves Romaine Lettuce, tough part cut-off
4 slices Sandwich Ham
1 tbsp Ranch Dressing
¼ cup Shredded Cheddar
- Lay a sheet of parchment on a cutting board.
- Arrange romaine leaves on top with slight overlaps.
3. Lay ham slices on top of the lettuce.
4. Spread ranch dressing on the ham slices.
5. Sprinkle shredded cheddar on top.
6. Lift by one side of the parchment and roll tightly all the way to the other edge.
Energy – 286 kcal
Protein – 20g (28%)
Fat – 20g (60%)
Carbohydrates – 9g (13%)
Fiber – 4.6g
Watch the video on how to prepare Ham and Cheese Wraps: