There are a lot of ready-made soups you can find in the market, but home-cooked soups are always better. This keto mushroom soup is so flavorful, you would want to have unlimited sips of it.
This recipe has a different approach since we blended the whole thing after it has been cooked. And because of the combined coconut cream and parmesan cheese, the soup is much creamier. Mushroom is an excellent choice for keto because of its health benefits and nutrients. So it’s best to include it in your meal plan.
Nothing is better than a home-made bowl of soup on a cold-weather night.
Preparation / cooking time: 20 minutes
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
¼ White Onions, diced
1 cup Mushrooms
2 Garlic Cloves, minced
5 Vegetable Broth
¼ cup Coconut Cream
¼ cup of Coconut Milk
2 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- In a saucepan, add olive oil over medium heat.
2. Add and saute the onions.
3. Add the garlic. Saute until onion is translucent and garlic is fragrant.
4. Add mushrooms.
5. Stir until all the vegetables are well combined and allow to cook for 3-4 minutes.
6. Add the coconut milk, coconut cream, and vegetable broth.
7. Lastly, add the parmesan cheese and stir the soup until thoroughly mixed. Season with salt and pepper.
8. Bring to boil and set aside to cool.
9. Once cooled, place the soup in a food processor and process until the texture is smooth and creamy. Serve while still hot.
Energy – 559.7 kcal
Protein – 10.7g
Fat – 50.5g
Carbohydrates – 15.6g
Watch the video on how to prepare this creamy mushroom soup: