Who says you can’t have pizza while you’re on a diet? If you’re on keto, you can definitely eat that as long as the ingredients are keto-friendly. Just like this Microwave Keto Pizza Bread that’s a game-changer for your dinner time. Absolutely delicious and filling at the same time.
Pizza may be one of the most favorite food of almost everybody. I mean, who doesn’t love pizza anyway? Adults and kids enjoy pizza so much. It’s a good thing that even when you are on a ketogenic diet, you can still eat your favorite meals because there are keto alternatives to most of the regular foods. Just like this Microwave Keto Pizza Bread that you will certainly love! It’s easy, simple and tasty.
This can be eaten during dinner time or at any time of the day, whenever you feel like it. Since it can be whipped up very quickly, you’ll have no mess making it.
Try this now and you’ll definitely love being on a keto diet with recipes like this Microwave Keto Pizza Bread
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 3 minutes
For the Bread Base:
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 1 tbsp Almond Flour
- 1/4 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tbsp Coconut Flour
For the Topping:
- 2 tbsp Sugar-Free Pizza Sauce
- 2 tbsp Shredded Mozzarella
- 6 slices Chorizo
- Whisk together all ingredients for the bread base in a bowl. Pour into a microwave-safe dish and cook for 60-90 seconds.
2. Spread tomato sauce on top of the bread then top with shredded mozzarella and chorizo.
3. Return to the microwave to cook for another 60 seconds.
Energy – 346 kcal
Protein – 16g (20%)
Fat – 30g (75%)
Carbohydrates – 5g (6%)
Fiber – 2g
Watch the video on how to prepare Microwave Keto Pizza Bread: