These beautifully made Quick Keto Thin Pancakes are perfect as a morning meal. It’s very convenient as you can prepare the batter in the evening and cook the pancakes when you wake up.
Pancakes are one of the most popular and easy to make breakfasts. It requires minimal ingredients with little effort on the preparation. There are a lot of options as well on the toppings such as fruits, butter, whipped cream, etc. You can even partner it with bacon and eggs. The winning breakfast trio! Your call on what you’d like for your pancakes. Just remember, all the ingredients have to be keto-friendly.
These thin pancakes are light-as-a-feather kind of pancakes but very tasty because of the cream cheese as the base ingredient. Instead of using regular flour, almond flour was used, making it an ideal keto recipe. With lots of pancake recipes out there, you will absolutely love this one!
This Quick Keto Thin Pancakes is topped with cinnamon powder for a tastier finish.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- 2 Eggs
- ¼ cup Almond flour
- 60 grams Cream Cheese
- ½ tsp Lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp Butter, for cooking
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon, as toppings
- Prepare all the ingredients.
2. Add almond flour to the eggs.
3. Then, add cream cheese.
4. Whisk until well combined.
5. Heat a pan and grease it with butter.
6. Drop ¼ cup batter and cook until bubbles started to appear. Flip it carefully to cook the other side.
7. Transfer to a plate. Serve and top it with cinnamon powder.
Energy – 568 kcal
Protein – 20.8g
Fat – 49.2g
Carbohydrates – 10.5g
Watch the video on how to prepare Quick Keto Thin Pancakes: