For my fellow keto dieters out there, rejoice because another great recipe is coming your way! The salty-sweet spicy flavor of this Keto Coconut Curry Salmon dish is a yummy treat for everyone. Its warm and creamy taste is a perfect weeknight dinner meal.
This recipe is another salmon dish you’ll fall in love with. The creamy taste is because of the coconut milk. Not just that, another ingredient made this even more special, and that is the curry powder. I believe adding spices such as curry makes any food much more exciting! Good thing curry is considered low-carb so it’s safe to add to your keto diet meals.
With a lot of curry recipes, this one is a game-changer! Most of the curry dishes use pork, beef or chicken. However, this one proved that salmon is also a good alternative and we can’t honestly deny how great this recipe turned out.
Keto Coconut Curry Salmon is a rich-tasting dinner plate that I can call “an ultimate comfort food”!
Preparation / cooking time: 20 minutes
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- ¼ White Onions, diced
- 180 grams of Salmon fillet
- 7 oz Tomatoes, canned, diced
- 7 oz Coconut Milk
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp Curry powder
- 1 tsp Ginger, chopped
- ½ tsp Paprika
- Prepare all the ingredients.
2. Heat a pan and add olive oil.
3. Add and saute onions until translucent.
4. Fry the salmon and cook both sides of it.
5. Add tomatoes.
6. Add coconut milk. Stir until sauce is well combined.
7. Add garlic, curry powder, ginger powder, paprika, and salt. Mix again.
8. Bring it to simmer for a few more minutes until sauce is thick and salmon is cooked.
9. Serve on a plate.
10. Garnish it with fresh parsley.
Energy – 454.6 kcal
Protein – 21.8g
Fat – 35.4g
Carbohydrates – 12.2g
Watch the video on how to prepare Keto Coconut Curry Salmon: