Keto Creamy Coconut Lemon Salmon has perfectly combined ingredients that result in a filling and decadent dish. Seasoning it with lemon juice gave it a more intense and tangy flavor.
This is a new recipe you can add to your keto meals list. You can never go wrong in adding coconut milk as it gives more life and creaminess to any dish. Plus, adding appropriate seasonings helps to make it more flavorful.
The fatty fish, salmon, contains plenty of hearty fats. It is also a great source of B12 vitamin, iodine, and a lot more. Certainly, it’s a great choice for keto as it doesn’t contain carbs. Just make sure to not overcook the salmon to retain its juiciness and fresh taste.
Everything about this dish is absolutely incredible so go ahead and give it a try. Creamy Coconut Lemon Salmon will be your new favorite weeknight meal!
Preparation / cooking time: 20 minutes
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 180 grams salmon fillet
- ¼ lemon juice of
- ¼ white onions, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp ginger, sliced
- 7 oz coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped, divided
- 1 chili, chopped
- Prepare all the ingredients.
2. Heat a pan and add olive oil.
3. Fry the salmon. Season with salt and lemon juice.
4. Cook both sides of the salmon.
5. Add and saute onions, garlic, and ginger.
6. Add coconut milk and allow it to simmer.
7. When the salmon is cooked, add half of fresh parsley and chilies. Let it simmer for another minute.
8. Serve and garnish with more parsley.
Energy – 421.4 kcal
Protein – 20.4g
Fat – 35g
Carbohydrates – 6.2g
Watch the video on how to prepare Keto Creamy Coconut Lemon Salmon: