Power up your breakfast with this healthy keto frittata. It includes your favorite ingredients such as bacon, zucchini, egg, onions, and cheese. It’s very filling and nutritious which will help you get through the day.
Since almost everyone wants to have eggs in the morning, why not make it more interesting by adding veggies and other ingredients you can think of. For me, it’s much more fun serving eggs this way rather than plain scrambled or sunny side. This frittata recipe is a perfect example. Only a few ingredients to add yet it results in a very tasty dish. It’s actually a really good combination.
Adding vegetables to your meals is highly encouraged. Zucchini, for example, is loaded with nutrients and is a good source of vitamins A and C, as well as potassium. It is relatively low in carbs so it’s safe to be added in your dishes. Just remember to consume it in moderation.
The next time you aim for something different in your keto breakfast plate, go for this Zucchini and Bacon Frittata.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- ¼ cup Zucchini, chopped
- 1 Tbsp White Onions, diced
- ¼ cup Cheddar Cheese
- ¼ cup fried Bacon
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Prepare all the ingredients.
2. Add zucchini and onions to the mug. Microwave for 1 minute.
3. Stir zucchini and onions after heating in the microwave. Add the rest of the ingredients. Mix until well combined. Microwave for 1-2 minutes.
4. Allow to cool and serve on a plate or consume directly from the mug.
Energy – 314.3 kcal
Protein – 22g
Fat – 23.5g
Carbohydrates – 3.7g
Watch the video on how to prepare Keto Zucchini and Bacon Frittata: