This 4-ingredient recipe is a yummy snack treat you will surely love! No-Bake Keto Peanut Butter Cookie is a lifesaver when you’re not a pro in baking yet you want something delicious to munch on.
Cookies are probably one of the most popular kinds of dessert/snack, whether you are on a keto diet or not. Who would’ve thought making cookies has become easy nowadays? Imagine with just a few ingredients, you can quickly come up with no-bake cookies. Although baking is not necessary, I can assure you it’s still as good as that of the cookies that were baked.
This recipe uses coconut flour, erythritol, peanut butter, and sugar-free syrup. Erythritol is a popular ingredient because it is an ideal sugar alternative on the keto diet.
According to healthline, Erythritol is up to 80% as sweet as regular sugar, yet it contains only 5% of the calories at just 0.2 calories per gram. Additionally, studies show that it may help lower blood sugar levels in your body.
Coconut flour is also a substitute for the regular flour that we use. So you see, this is a good choice for the keto diet. But make sure to go easy on consuming these and not go over your limit.
No-bake Keto Peanut Butter Cookie is one of the best chewy and tasty snack you can make while on a diet.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
½ cup peanut butter
¼ cup sugar-free syrup
6 Tbsp coconut flour
2 Tbsp erythritol
- Prepare all the ingredients.
2. Mix peanut butter and sugar-free syrup together.
3. Mix until well combined. Set aside.
4. Add erythritol to coconut flour.
5. Mix until well combined.
6. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients.
7. Mix until well combined. You can use disposable clear plastic gloves to mix and combine the mixture evenly.
8. Shape the mixture into golf-sized balls.
9. Place on a plate and flatten the dough using the bottom of a glass or bowls. Refrigerate and serve.
Energy – 222.3 kcal
Protein – 8.5g
Fat – 14.7g
Carbohydrates – 14g
Watch the video on how to prepare No-Bake Keto Peanut Butter Cookie: