Salmon is one of the healthiest foods to eat while on keto. It is rich in protein and omega-3 fatty acids. This Quick Keto Microwave Salmon recipe is easy, yet it gives you amazing flavors. The fillet is seasoned well and results in a juicy and tender salmon.
You might be surprised hearing about cooking salmon in a microwave and got you thinking, can you really cook it in such? Is it safe? The answer is yes! It actually keeps the salmon moist. Just don’t cook it for too long as it might dry out, losing its flavor and moisture. Plus, you will only be needing a few minutes from start to finish. Microwave recipes are really hassle-free so it’s good to have a list of them which you can do once in a while.
This particular recipe is a seasoned salmon using mayonnaise, hot sauce, parmesan cheese, parsley, salt, and lemon slices. These ingredients have been combined together to achieve a flavorful mixture. With that being said, it resulted in a much more delicious version of the salmon but still healthy.
So the next time you hop in the grocery, make sure to get yourself some salmon and try this Quick Keto Microwave Salmon dish that you will absolutely love!
Preparation / cooking time: 15 minutes
- 180 grams Salmon fillet
- 2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Hot sauce
- 2 Lemon slices
- 1 Tbsp fresh Parsley
- 1 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- Prepare all the ingredients:
2. In a small box, mix mayonnaise, hot sauce, and salt. Mix until well combined.
3. Prepare the toppings ingredients including the mayonnaise-hot sauce mixture.
4. Spread the mayonnaise mixture over the salmon fillet.
5. Add the rest of the ingredients. Microwave for 4-5 minutes.
6. Let it stand for a few minutes.
7. Serve it on a plate and garnish with more lemon slices if you like.
Energy – 483.9 kcal
Protein – 38.8g
Fat – 33.9g
Carbohydrates – 5.9g
Watch the video on how to prepare Quick Keto Microwave Salmon: